There are a few different ways to tie your basketball shoes to your backpack, depending on what you have available and what works best for you. Here’s how to do it:
Different Ways to Tier Shoes to a backpack
If you have laces, you can thread them through the straps of your backpack and then tie them in a knot.
- Start by threading one of the shoe laces through the top loop of the backpack.
- Then, take the other lace and thread it through the first lace, making sure to tighten it, so the shoes are snug against the backpack.
- Repeat this process for the other shoe, and you’re all set! Your basketball shoes will now be securely tied to your backpack, ready for transport.
Zip Ties/ Rubber Bands:
You can also use zip ties or rubber bands to secure your shoes in your backpack. This way, you’ll save space, and your shoes will always be close at hand.
To tie your shoes to your backpack with a zip tie, thread the zip tie through the loop on your shoe’s laces. Then, loop the zip tie around the strap of your backpack and pull it tight. You can trim the excess zip tie if necessary.
To secure your shoes with a rubber band, first, make a loop with the rubber band around one of the straps on your backpack. Then, thread one of your shoes through the loop and pull it tight. Repeat with the other shoe.
Another easy solution is to use Velcro straps. Here’s a step-by-step guide to tying your basketball shoes to your backpack with Velcro straps:
- Start by threading one strap through the hole in the back of your left shoe.
- Then loop the strap around your backpack’s back and secure it with the Velcro tab.
- Repeat these steps for your right shoe and then tighten both straps until your shoes are snug against your backpack.
- You can also use Velcro straps to secure other items in your backpacks, such as balls or water bottles. Just be sure that everything is securely fastened before you hit the court!
Why Bother Tying Shoes To A Backpack?
There are a few reasons why someone might want to tie their shoes to their backpack.
- For one, it can keep the shoes from getting lost if they happen to fall off while walking or running.
- It can also help to protect the shoes from getting dirty or wet if they are carried in a backpack.
- Additionally, it can help keep the shoes from taking up too much space in the backpack.
How Do You Tie Basketball Shoes Without The Laces Showing?
There are many ways to tie basketball shoes without the laces showing.
- Tuck the laces into the shoes.
- Tie the laces around the shoelaces.
- Use a shoehorn or other device to keep the laces from showing.
Tying basketball shoes to a backpack can be done by following these simple steps. With a bit of practice, anyone can do it. So, next time you head to the gym or court, don’t forget to tie your shoes to your backpack.